Monday 9 April 2018

The grass is always greener...

It seems like such a huge step.
It seems like an insurmountable task.
I get nervous even thinking about it.
I'm ready books about people's journeys and they seem so hard. They also seem slightly out of my league. They have found giving up hard even without the added pressure of mental or physical illness. They seem to be financially secure, with well established social lives and successful partners. Maybe that was a side of their stories that they choose not to write about but it makes me feel nervous and insecure. I have a lot on my plate. I've just added one more thing.

I wrote this on day three. I've had a few nights of brilliant sleep since and it doesn't seem so insurmountable. Sleep is an amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The grass is always greener...

It seems like such a huge step. It seems like an insurmountable task. I get nervous even thinking about it. I'm ready books about peo...